- Is Career Counseling for You?
- Explore Yourself
- Explore OSU Majors/Minors
- Explore Careers
- Explore Graduate / Professional School
- Job/Internship Search Strategies
- Company Research
- Relocation Resources
- Developing Your Own Small Business
Career Advise in this Changing Economy
(300 Kb DOC)
Use the following ideas, along with a positive attitude to assist you while in college and/or if job searching
Workshop On-Line: Dinning Etiquette
(1452 Kb DOC)
Learn simple tips about how to conduct yourself professional during a dining etiquette event
Workshop On-Line: Job Search Strategies
(1487 Kb DOC)
Learn employability skills needed to job search
Job Search Advice
Assist with job searches while providing information about company salaries, reviews, interview questions, and more - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers
- The Riley Guide
Provides advice on how to use the internet in a job search, including helpful tips for researching employers and completing job applications online.
Produced by the Wall Street Journal. Features timely job search and career management advice.
Some general tips that can assist undergraduate students.
- Dining Etiquette Table manners play an important part in making a favorable impression. They are visible signals of the state of our manners and therefore are essential to professional success. The point of etiquette rules is to make you feel comfortable - not uncomfortable.